Gospel Revolution Student Bible Study is designed for students of all ages, parents, and student leaders or pastors. When the Gospel intersects with a person’s heart, a life will be changed, relationships will be strengthened, and transformation will happen. That’s the power of the Gospel, and knowing it and experiencing it are integral in the life of a disciple. Through eight in-depth sessions, Gospel Revolution guides students to a deeper understanding of the Gospel, its power, and its implications. The result: A disciple’s life defined by selflessness, discipline, generosity, service, and love. In other words, a true revolution.
- Eight session study
- Student Workbook
- Leader Guide
- 40-day reading plan of the Gospels
- DVD with teaching from J.D. Greear and Jason Gaston
- Students will begin to better understand the Gospel, its power, and what it means to live out Gospel implications.
- Students will be challenged to study the Word, growing and strengthening their relationship with Christ.
- Students will gain a clearer picture of what true discipleship is ― a life lived in Jesus and held captive by His love.
Jason Gaston is passionate about teenagers fulfilling the mission of God as a he serves as Student Pastor at Summit Church. A speaker and an avid outdoorsman, Jason is married to Katie and is a father to Holt and Anne.
J.D. Greear, PhD, is an author and the lead pastor at the Summit Church in North Carolina, one of the top 20 fastest growing churches in America. His books include Breaking the Islam Code (Harvest House) and GOSPEL: Recovering the Power that Made Christianity Revolutionary (B&H).