Pastor J.D. shares five identities of a disciple—worshiper, family member, servant, steward, witness.
A glimpse inside this episode:
At our church, we’ve really made this a big emphasis this year. Jesus called us to make disciples, and that means teaching people how to follow Jesus and live the life of a Jesus follower.
We’ve been walking through 5 identities of a disciple:
- Daily time with God. Quiet time.
- Regular church attendance.
- How do you approach your life, job, relationships, etc? What’s your attitude?
- Volunteer/serve in church and/or community.
- Family Member
- Belonging in membership and community, specifically.
- How do you treat your money? Is generosity part of your life?
- Who’s your one?
- Go on a mission trip.