Are You Including Outsiders at Your Table?
This weekend, we looked at Jesus’ teaching in Luke 14 and asked two questions:
- If your life were depicted as a party, who would be the “invited guests”?
- Are you including outsiders at your dinner table?
Here are a handful of practical steps for you to start putting this into action:
- If you want to explore using your career to go overseas—or if you feel called to be a missionary—check out our missions opportunities and partnerships here.
- If you are interested in ministry to international neighbors (refugees and other immigrants), check out our WelcomeRDU ministry.
- We are doing a “Neighboring Training” at the Blue Ridge campus on Oct. 20. This will help you answer the question, “How do we love our neighbors well?” RSVP here.
- Our next adoption/foster care interest meeting is at the Brier Creek campus on Nov. 13. RSVP here.
- One of the biggest obstacles to being a good neighbor is incorporating margin into our lives. To help you with that, I’ve included a resource from Brad Hambrick—the Time Budget. (See Brad’s post about this resource for instructions on how to use it.)